Wednesday, April 1, 2009

First Preview!!

Here it is at last, our first preview. We are busy working on the website, and we are busy working on layouts for when we open.

Easter

Since Easter is next week (which reminds me the Easter Bunny needs to get some shopping done) I thought we could use another Easter Layout.



On the Move

This is a great layout for a baby's first roll over, crawling, walking, or toddlers who are constantly "on the move".



Hugs and Kisses

This is a fun layout for any pictures of kids hugging parents, grandparents or newlyweds, anniversaries, etc.



Let's Bounce

I love how this one turned out, my daughter gave me this idea. This would be great for any bouncing toddler, jumping on the trampoline, jumping on the bed or just playing around.



Pure Talent

I had so many requests for a generic dance layout at expo, so I thought I would try something black and cream. It turned out so nice. It will work for any costume and any kind of dance. But it will also work for the theater, band, choir really any kind of performing. Hope you like it.



Makin' Waves

This will work for any water pictures you might have.



Nothin' But Net

Here is the basketball layout many of you have been waiting for.



If you have any suggestions of layouts you want us to make for us, leave us a comment or send us an email.

Here are a few more we are working on:
Disney
Two Wheels (bike)
Football
Explore
Oh Boy

and many more

1 comment:

  1. Cute Jen! I'm excited to see your website when it's done. Good luck with everything and I'll see you in September at Expo again :)

    ReplyDelete